jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Help! All my hubs have vanished off Google!

1. Trinity M profile image82
    Trinity Mposted 5 years ago

Help! All my hubs have vanished off Google!

My hubs have been on the 1st page of Google for months. In the last few days they have completely vanished. Even when I search for my hubs using my exact titles I cannot find them!
    Can anyone tell me why this has happened??

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Well it would appear that your hubs are still indexed (check this by pasting the exact URL into Google.) You can't do much more than wait... you may have been hit by a Panda or other algorithm update.

If you look in the forums, it's a monthly problem for many people - traffic seesaws.

Trinity Mposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks WryLilt, I appreciate your help. smile I am stunned because my best performing article is now getting zero views!!!

3. profile image0
    twinlyposted 5 years ago

I am exactly where you are right now. I was getting great page views daily, and now I'm down to 1, 2, and 0! It has been weeks. I have been rewriting, republishing, and I am still in the gutter....

Trinity Mposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comment twinly. I republished my best performing hub this afternoon and it is now back to page 2 on Google after being non existent this morning! I really don't know what is going on but I do hope everything works out for you. smile

working