jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense - Authorize Websites

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image88
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

Google Adsense - Authorize Websites

I seem to be forever seeing this message "Your ads have recently appeared on websites you haven't authorized. To avoid lost revenue, make sure to authorize any sites where you display ads by visiting your account settings".  When I visit the sites I authorize section, there is no indication as to the website of concern.  If I have a blogger site (for example) do I just need to authorise the example.blogspot.com or all of the potential alternatives like .com.au etc etc
    If not then I'm at a loss to work out how to address this. Any ideas?

2. Norman Stein profile image60
    Norman Steinposted 5 years ago

If you don't see the website listed you better contact google right now.

I've heard of situations where bloggers, annoyed at somebody, either because of competition or whatever will place another persons google adsense ID on their site temporarily and click away at the ads, looking to get the other person banned from adsense because of self-clicking.

You can easily get anyone's adsense ID by right clicking on the page and viewing the source.

I'm not trying to scare you, but nothing good can come of not knowing where your ads are, contact google.

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image88
      WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How do I contact them?

2. Norman Stein profile image60
      Norman Steinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's a good question. The only thing I see is under the home tab, resources, on the bottom there's an adsense help forum link, maybe post there and they'll see it.

working