jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How can you actually increase your hub traffic?

1. litsabd profile image76
    litsabdposted 5 years ago

How can you actually increase your hub traffic?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

The best way is to have Google Adsense of course. Also use social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Social networking is no guarantee of increased traffic.  Most people see the biggest results from increasing organic web traffic, meaning when they get more traffic from search engines.

Improving the quality of your hubs is the best way to increase your organic traffic. Is your content substantial, helpful/useful and focused?  Do you have good original photography?  Are your titles short and do they make clear what your hub is about?

4. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

While relache is the pro on this one I wanted to point out something. I personally am making a goal of doing what both relache and Jthomp said. As someone who has very little experience writing for money I use my social networking after writing the best hub I know how. Then I see what the social networking does along with the feedback I receive then I go back and improve as I learn more about writing. With that being said I am by far no pro in comparison to relache.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

In the beginning, before I had any google traffic, I posted everything on facebook. I did get pageviews from that, and it was encouraging to me. So I would say, if you have low, or no traffic, social networking is worth a try. Especially if you are already active on facebook, as I was. Now that I am getting most of my traffic from google, I rarely post hubs on facebook. I only do it if I think my friends will be interested in the subject. I notice that I get a lot more pennies for the same number of pageviews when the traffic comes from google. I still tweet and stumble all of my hubs. It's easy, and gives them just a little boost for a day or two.

6. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 5 years ago

First when you start, there will be not much followers. So what you need to do is to bring in active traffic. By means of social networking like posting, sharing in Facebook for example. Email to your friends, relatives and colleagues. This will increase the traffic but you need activity doing it.

In long run, you should optimize your hub for SEO. In this way, Google will rank you high and you will get automatic traffic from Google.

Always remember, create valuable and quality hubs.

7. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Promoting your hub on related forum would work. You may have a try.