jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How was the Apprenticeship Program?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

How was the Apprenticeship Program?

Hi guys, this is to all my newly-graduated friends out there. How did it go? I have actually applied and am awaiting a reply... Hope I get in!

2. missa72542 profile image96
    missa72542posted 5 years ago

I recently applied as well, still waiting to see if I got in. Want to know how other people did, thank you for posting this question smile

3. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 5 years ago

I'm with Missa - I recently applied as well. Thanks for posting this!

4. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I haven't graduated yet - I'm not even half way through the apprenticeship programme, have just started month 3  - but all I can say is that I'm loving it!! You get great support and great tuition on writing for the internet. It's hard work as well, but worth the effort.

1. missa72542 profile image96
      missa72542posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure how it works with Apprentice, but how much money are YOU making so far on the program? I'm curious about that as well.

5. skye2day profile image76
    skye2dayposted 5 years ago

Wow check this out. Allot of hubbers have applied. I just applies this A.M. I truly hope to get the opportunity. I am ready to push up my sleeves and learn and grow. Without a vision my people perish.  Hosea 4:6

God Bless you on you hub journey. Hope all make it in to the program this time around, me included. Love, skye2day

6. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

I do not know for i have never been in the program but I wish I were accepted.

7. adjkp25 profile image91
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

This answer might be premature, since my group graduates at the end of this month, but since no one from the first group has chimed in I hope you don't mind if I do.

The program is not easy but if you are up for learning how to write better online, and get your content found on the internet, it has been great.  Personally I have learned so many things from HP that I really had no idea about.

You also get grouped with a couple of dozen other writers and friendships build quickly.

My advice to anyone who gets invited is to accept the invitation.  The knowledge that you gain is unreal and incredibly valuable to anyone wanting to be successful writing online.