jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever generated 20,000 page views in one month?

1. poshcoffeeco profile image82
    poshcoffeecoposted 5 years ago

Have you ever generated 20,000 page views in one month?

Is it possible to get every article to generate 1000 page views per day by choosing the right topics and research. Have you ever achieved this.

2. Cogerson profile image82
    Cogersonposted 5 years ago

I currently have over 40,000 views in the last 30 days....but no one hub has crossed 1000 views in those 30 days.  One of my hubs crossed over 900....but it is a group effort...versus one or two hubs doing the work.

poshcoffeecoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Ray for the insight.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I do not research keywords at all.  I only know how to create a decently search engine optimized web page.  I'm averaging twenty thousand views per month here.

poshcoffeecoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wesman T S it is good to hear that you don't research keywords 'cos neither do I. I am hertened to know that you are achieving what I need to do. Thanks for commenting.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Just keep at it.  If you write about things you truly love - then you can't really lose.  People that chase keywords....often don't care about what they are talking about, and it shows...readers KNOW.

4. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I'm averaging about 150,000 views a month at the moment.

5. theclevercat profile image94
    theclevercatposted 5 years ago

I haven't even received 20k views in total, yet! But it's only been seven months for me so far.

working