jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many Hubs do you leave comments on versus total Hubs read?

1. KevinC9998 profile image79
    KevinC9998posted 5 years ago

How many Hubs do you leave comments on versus total Hubs read?

I comment on about 1 in approximately every 10 hubs read. Just curious about everyone else.

2. mperrottet profile image97
    mperrottetposted 5 years ago

I always try to leave a comment on hubs written by authors that I'm following.  I guess on other hubs, I probably comment about 1 in every 4.

3. annart profile image87
    annartposted 5 years ago

I leave a comment on almost every hub I read; I don't comment on ones I consider to be far too short on content and quality or those which are offensive.
    I think it's only fair to leave a comment about someone else's work when that's an important part of what hubpages are about.

4. LauraD093 profile image84
    LauraD093posted 5 years ago

I always try to leave a comment, I comment on those hubs that may not be my personal views or perhaps not cleanly edited. People did this for me and still do whether it be a difference of opinion on my chosen topic or constructive criticism kindly pointing out where I should have dotted my i's and crossed my t's.  My  journey at hub.com has been taken to improve on my craft and learn how to market my work .Fellow writers here through taking the few minutes to comment have taught me a lot over the past 8months. I try to return the favor whenever I can.

5. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

I leave comments on most of the ones I read from start to finish. If it is interesting enough to keep me on the page I want to let the author know I like it. This is one of the best ways to get to know other members here and they will comment on your work in return.

6. KevinTimothy profile image82
    KevinTimothyposted 5 years ago

I ALWAYS try to comment per each hub I read. It's certainly more than a 1 to 10 ratio. If the hub is distasteful or wasn't written properly it will barely get a read (much less a comment). The content has to be intriguing to warrant a comment.