Time Frame For Making Money With Hub-Pages

1. tjp profile image60
    tjpposted 5 years ago

Time Frame For Making Money With Hub-Pages

I know there are some basic testimonials on the homepage of Hubpages and they are motivational. I am amazed of the results that Hub-Pages has for making money online. It's going slow for me but I'm still glad it's at least going. I made like $2.55 last month, but this was my first month on here, so I think that is great.

How long does it take to get up to $100 per month with Hub-Pages? Is it possible? What do those who have achieved this goal believe that new people can do to reach this goal?

2. timorous profile image85
    timorousposted 5 years ago

Of course, the more hubs you have, and the more popular they are..the more views you'll get. This generally equates to more ads being seen, and more earnings for you. It took me almost a year to get enough views to earn an initial payout.

It seems to require at least 200 views (total for all your hub articles) per day, to reach $25+ for the month. Although this depends on a number of factors. One being the number of views goes up and down. Writing interesting articles that people like to read, along with a well-searched (via Google, etc.) title will move you up in the search results..more views...and so on...

working