jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When reading online articles like those on Hupbages, what type of articles do yo

1. joanwz profile image76
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

When reading online articles like those on Hupbages, what type of articles do you read most?

Fiction? Nonfiction? Self Help? General help around the house, yard, with family, etc.? Religous? Educational? Help with writing skills? Or something else entirely?

2. carol7777 profile image91
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

i like recipes, self help, book reviews and of course computer learning. Great question.

3. melbelle profile image60
    melbelleposted 5 years ago

I like book reviews, true human interest stories, folklore, true animal stories, religion,  and history.  This is probably just a few of my interests.  Many times I read the summary and if it catches my curiosty, I will read the rest.

4. agusfanani profile image81
    agusfananiposted 5 years ago

My favorites are traveling, crafting, environmental protection. From hubs about traveling I can learn and enjoy places without visiting them in person. Crafting give me inspiration how to recycle used things/materials so that they can have added or economic values which is good in helping protect environment.

5. austinhealy profile image75
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

I particularly enjoy fictional stories, long or short. It's always a joy to me to discover how other people write and I am often amazed at their creativity and if I can get caught in the story, even better. I also relish historical posts, especially related to World War II, travel testimonies, some poetry, I try to stay away from religiously and politically flavored posts, as they're usually going nowhere, in my opinion. Thank you for a very good legitimate question.

working