jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How quickly can people get up and running earning money with the Hubpages Ad pr

1. nakmeister profile image80
    nakmeisterposted 5 years ago

How quickly can  people get up and running earning money with the Hubpages Ad program?

I am thinking of recommending to some of my friends that they start writing on hubpages, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get a Google adsense account these days, which as I understand it is a prerequisite of the Hubpages Ad program. Can someone enlighten me?

2. Yasha1 profile image59
    Yasha1posted 5 years ago

I can't get goole assence to except me..I have tryed to fix over and over and they always refues...so couldn't tell you I've been on here for about a month and have nothing. I still tell friends to come join though because it's very therapeutic to write.

1. atotsm profile image61
      atotsmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yasha1, maybe this offers you an interesting thought. I think hubpages benefits when we, the users have this kind of problems. It could be that they there for not handle the problem as good as they should. http://atotsm.hubpages.com/question/197917/c

3. atotsm profile image61
    atotsmposted 5 years ago

Google AdSense. I don't understand Google. Do they want to make money? Such a hard time setting the Google AdSense up right. Their help-section is more complicated compared to making your bicycle fly to the moon with toothpaste.

1. Yasha1 profile image59
      Yasha1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm right there with you!!! can't get it for the life of me... It it ever works for me I'll show you the trick vise sersa on you end I hope. Good luck!!

4. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I joined thirteen months ago and had no problem getting my adsense account. It was almost immediate. On the opposite side, I had a friend that quit HubPages because after writing for six months, his account still had not been approved. Since HubPages collects all of the revenue instead of almost half when you do not have an account, it is not in their best interests to help you get it. Good luck.

1. atotsm profile image61
      atotsmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Of course I get it. That is why I open my mouth through my fingers. That was the first thing I thought. If they do this with me, they do this with everybody. They have like 35M pageviews each month.

working