jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

How often do you read and comment on other hubbers hubs?

1. Mom Kat profile image81
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

How often do you read and comment on other hubbers hubs?

When you aren't writing your own fantastically scintillating hubs... how often do you read other hubbers works?  do you leave comments on what you read?  or is your non-writing time spent doing other things here like forums & answers section... please share

2. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years ago

I try to keep up with those hubbers I follow each and every day. Sometimes my brain is dead and I don't always comment but I always vote up and employ the adjectives after reading their hubs. Now that the OLD hub hopper has been re-enacted I enjoy hopping. Its a great way to find new and exciting hubs and hubbers to follow.

Mom Katposted 5 years agoin reply to this

now that's dedication!

3. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 5 years ago

I  read and give comments to other hubbers ( my followers and non- followers) almost everyday when I´m near my laptop. At the same time I answer the forums and the questions ask here on HP. Just like now;-)

it's great to expand out and find new sources of information!  It's nice to hop around and do a little bit of everything the hub community offers.  good answer

4. MrMaranatha profile image82
    MrMaranathaposted 5 years ago

That first question would depend on how much time I have for Hub Hopping:-)
    Personally I like to write for the sake of expressing my opinions... or telling about things I have studied...  My motivation is not so much financial as some of the other hubbers in here.

As for comments and answering questions.. it would depend more on whether or not I feel I have something constructive to offer... or whether I perceive that the Horse is already dead and that people are still working the poor thing over!!!

Time wise... I usually write at night... after the house is quiet... But read or reply to hubs etc as I have time during the day.. a little here... a little there..

...But that's just me. :-)
    MM

what a great answer, very thorough.  I like your style smile

2. MrMaranatha profile image82
      MrMaranathaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Mom Kat:-)

5. Lipnancy profile image92
    Lipnancyposted 5 years ago

I read all of my followers hubs everyday. It seems that some days I comment and other days I don't have the energy. Sometimes, I do enjoy contributing to Simones Topic of the week on the Forum.

amazing devotion!  that is so awesome.
      sometimes those topics of the week can be tricky if it isn't in your area.
      super answer - thanks!

6. zenmodo profile image82
    zenmodoposted 5 years ago

I usually scroll through the home feed (that's how I saw this post!) but I'm still new and haven't started following anyone or digging through the forums yet.

Welcome to hubpages!  it's really a great place with some pretty awesome people.  I'm sure you'll love it here smile

working