jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

How can I get approval by Google Ad Sense ?

1. devisree profile image72
    devisreeposted 5 years ago

How  can I  get approval by Google Ad Sense ?

I started writing in hub pages for three months.But I didn't get the approval by  Google ad sense. In the ad sense home page it is written that' Your AdSense for content application is still under review'.
    Can anyone give a suggestion?

2. alikhan3 profile image96
    alikhan3posted 5 years ago

write 7-8 quality hubs and wait.........depends on your country for some countries adsense requires accounts to be 6 months old .........( i had to wait for 5 months)

devisreeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

OK. I will try to write quality hubs. Your answer helps to increase my confidence level.  Alikhan, thanks for the response.

3. unknown spy profile image74
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

agree with alikhan.. try to write atleast 500 words on each hub. my friend was not accepted on adsense before because she just write poetry and has like 4 hubs. I've been accepted just days after my application.. smile so lucky.

You are really lucky.Thank you unknown spy  for answering me.

4. Rockvale profile image60
    Rockvaleposted 5 years ago

Check out my hub on getting your adsense account.
    http://rockvale.hubpages.com/hub/Guaran … t-Approval

Thanks Rockvale  for your advice. I read your hub Which is really useful.

5. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I was waiting over six months for final approval and couldn't figure out what was going on.  It was very frustrating.  I posted on a forum and a response sent me to this Hub by Amy Gillie.  http://amygillie.hubpages.com/hub/Dont- … le-AdSense

I followed the instructions on the Hub and was almost immediately up and running with an approved account.

When I tried contacting Google, I got no response.

Good Luck.

Thanks banks cottage for your valuable response. I read the hub by Amy Gillie which is really informative for the starters.Again thanks for referring the hub.Now i am ready to wait for the approval by ad sense.

6. Doodlehead profile image78
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

Number One:  this is normal.   Do not fret about this.   This happens to many people.   Just go about your business, enjoy Hubpages, and don't let Google's  behavior ruin your day.   Really.   That's just how they are.   They will come around.

I got  little frustrated. Now my confidence level increased.Thank you Doodlehead  for your advice

working