jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Guys please help quick I may be getting banned!!!!

1. Simba73 profile image74
    Simba73posted 5 years ago

Guys please help quick I may be getting banned!!!!

Right this is the upshot.
    I made a hub thanking all you guys for your support through a rough time I have had, and as I post else where the content was copy and pasted on other sites, this seems to be a violation ???
    It was not intentional to break rules and would love the same heart felt words to reach all the other people who have helped me else where . I did not read the email about re-publishing the hub and pressed publish.
    Does this mean I am in trouble???
    And what can I do ???
    Simba

2. midget38 profile image94
    midget38posted 5 years ago

I think you'll have to remove the content on the other sites, and unpublish this hub first. Then redo the content. When you republish the hub, it will have to be moderated. Duplicate content is a violation, but steps can be taken to correct it. Be careful that your content is not published on other sites.

1. midget38 profile image94
      midget38posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Or you may choose to delete the hub altogether.

3. Nesbyte profile image86
    Nesbyteposted 5 years ago

Calm down, you won't be banned for one minor violation. Just take the content off whatever other site you put it on and resubmit your hub for publication.

4. btrbell profile image91
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

I did the same thing when I started. All you have to do is keep it on one site only. I chose to take mine off of hubpages. You won't get in any trouble as long as you keep your content in one place. You can always link the hub to another site in order to get the same message out.
    This was my response when it happened to me:
    http://btrbell.hubpages.com/hub/-Oops

Good luck!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Simply take down the hub and rewrite so that it is a different article than was posted on other sites.  Contact the admin and let them know what happened.  They are reasonable and will work with you I'm sure.

1. Simba73 profile image74
      Simba73posted 5 years agoin reply to this

This may sound daft but how do I contact adim, I am terrible at seeing what is right under my nose LOL
      really I am  smile
      Thank you
      Simba

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

email  to team@hubpages.com  good luck!

working