Is it against the rules to view your hubs a lot?

1. Omnivium profile image78
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

Is it against the rules to view your hubs a lot?

I guess I would also like to ask, does Hubpages pay you for views from when you view your own hubs, or just views from other people?

I think they pay you for your own views too, but that would mean someone can just sit there hitting refresh all day and they would pay you for it. Is there some kind of limit on how many times you can view your own hubs, or does it make you look suspicious if you view your hubs too much?

2. rabbit75 profile image84
    rabbit75posted 5 years ago

I doubt hub pages is that lame...they track where views are coming from...via google, bing, yahoo, ask, and even on the hub pages site, as well as even your own profile page. I'm sure they can track someone who is just refreshing their hub all day.

No, it's not against the rules. Sometimes you have to look at your own page to view your stats and what keywords people are looking up to find your hub...very important.

Getting outside traffic away from the hub pages platform is the key to making money on hub pages...not viewing your own hubs...and I'm sure if you're just refreshing your hub all the time...they will catch you and ban you...that isn't what hub pages is for...it's about writing quality information that people want to read about.

3. Omnivium profile image78
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

Just to clarify, I'm not asking if I can get away with it. I don't want to view my own hubs for money. I'm just wondering if Hubpages will get suspicious if you view your own hubs regularly.

working