jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can you get a million hits a day to your hubs?

1. jacobkuttyta profile image76
    jacobkuttytaposted 5 years ago

How can you get a million hits a day to your hubs?

Share your ideas to get more hits

2. SuffolkJason profile image86
    SuffolkJasonposted 5 years ago

Write a million hubs and achieve an average of one hit per hub per day or:-

100,000 hubs and 10 hits per hub per day or
    10,000 hubs and 100 hits per hub per day or
    1000 hubs and 1,000 hits per hub per day or
    100 hubs and 10,000 hits per hub per day

3. laurengrandall profile image61
    laurengrandallposted 5 years ago

Publish clear concise hubs on topics that are very popular at the moment. Publish as many as you can write well. The key is what people are looking at and reading online at that moment in time and making yours interesting and well written. It is just like any type of publication in that sense. If a topic is popular and people care about it, they will read/click it, if it is well written with an interesting or creative twist they will recommend/share with their friends. If it is out of date and poorly done it will get very few if any hits and most likely little to no recommendations. Write about something you know and love, people can feel your passion and it is exciting.

4. profile image0
    An AYMposted 5 years ago

Write something great and hope for recognition.

Or -

Write something without regard to quality and then follow every person on HubPages in the hopes that they'll do they same and look at it.

5. alvairs profile image61
    alvairsposted 5 years ago

I don't have that answer, but if you have a method i would love to read about it. But i think utilizing the Google keyword tool is a great start it also helps to determine a great title for you audience. https://adwords.google.com, hope to hear from you soon.

working