jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many hubbers have more than one hub page?

1. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

How many hubbers have more than one hub page?

I am wondering about breaking down my subjects cooking/parenting/haiku's  etc under separate hub names.  What do you think - good or bad idea?

2. LetitiaFT profile image83
    LetitiaFTposted 5 years ago

I have tried it but am thinking of returning to a single account. I am much less gung ho on the idea than I was originally, when I wrote a hub explaining my reason for the split. There are pros and cons, of course, which I intend to lay out in yet another hub, but in brief I've realized that views grow exponentially with each publication of a hub, so might as well harness the views from your current exposure. Of course, if's a showcase for poetry, it might be wise to do a seperate account. It looks as if poetry may be bringing down ranking for people who mix them in with their more search friendly hubs. Unfortunate but true. Best of luck.

3. Shake Shah profile image70
    Shake Shahposted 5 years ago

In my opinion it's bad idea, considering Hubpages features to categories our hubs in different heads. Multiple accounts may also lead to lack of specialization.

4. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I didn't even know it's possible to have more than one account per user. In my case, I think I will limit myself to one at this point. I will need to grow the number of my hubs and I will need to attain mastery of using HubPages first. I don't want to spread myself too thin. ^_^

working