jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Please someone suggest to me what to do. I have changed a HUB that stated improp

1. Linda Cassini profile image63
    Linda Cassiniposted 5 years ago

Please someone suggest to me what to do. I have changed a HUB that stated improperly related ads..

I wrote via faqs and email so please suggest something else
    to release it back to published ? any suggestions to regain the publish button?

2. Nesbyte profile image85
    Nesbyteposted 5 years ago

If you've submitted it for publication you just have to wait until HP decides to publish it (or tells you it still can't be published if you haven't fixed it properly). Should take no more than 3 days.

3. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

It depends on why they tagged it as having improperly related ads. Look at the title of your hub and the subject, if the items you have in the hub are not related to the subject they will request you change it.

Course I had one that was about fairy tale kid bedrooms, and talked specifically about pirate themes so I had a pirate bed as an item and I got tagged. So i ended up just having to remove that item.

I suggest emailing the hubpages team directly with your question if you are still not sure why it is getting flagged. They are usually pretty quick to respond.

1. Linda Cassini profile image63
      Linda Cassiniposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you that part on my part is understood and I have completed. My query now sits in the fact I have no "choice" to "resubmit" and only best choice to "edit" button which I have applied multiple times. My stats show no
      violation notes

working