This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What's the best way to find the most suitable SEO keywords?

1. litsabd profile image75
    litsabdposted 5 years ago

What's the best way to find the most suitable SEO keywords?

Is there an application that helps through this or is there a technique to use?

2. kyawnaing profile image53
    kyawnaingposted 5 years ago

You can ask the one who is using internet skill  .  or  you can search on Google and other

3. Aleaitsolutions profile image61
    Aleaitsolutionsposted 5 years ago

google keyword tool in this tool we are find the best keyword for your website but the problem is which one keyword is choose .
    Click on Exact Box than Select the keyword Competition is low and traffic is high...............
    https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool

1. Sapper profile image71
      Sapperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Low competition is for selling ads, not placing them. For keyword research, you want high competition. High means a higher percentage of people wanting to place ads versus sites/pages to place those ads on.

4. Sapper profile image71
    Sapperposted 5 years ago

Finding good keywords is one of the toughest tasks. When I do keyword research, I use 3 different tools. First, I use Market Samurai. It is a paid program, but the keyword research part of it is in the free version. After I've found a few ideas, I use Google Keyword Tool. You want to change it from "broad" to "exact" on the left side, and you want high competition. If you are looking to maximize earning potential, you also want cost per click to be above $1. It should be set default to local, but if not, change it. You want exact local monthly searches to be at 1600 or higher. Finally, use Google itself. Once you've narrowed down a few keywords, use allinurl:KEYWORD and allintitle:KEYWORD in a Google search. Good keywords will have both of these under 50,000.

working