jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I published a hub on weight loss some weeks back,

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

I published a hub on weight loss some weeks back,

But I still find the caution sign that this hub seems to be promotional, even though it is not.
    Even after being published this caution status keeps staring me at everytime I open tthe hub to answer comments. This status is visible only to me, not to the reader.
    I'm wondering why this caution notice is not taken off even though it is not promotional in nature.

2. shivanchirakkal10 profile image55
    shivanchirakkal10posted 5 years ago

Dear rajan
    In my hub also it appeared. But in the hub - status - in caution the reason for that also mentioned. I used to correct , according to the caution.

3. DS Duby profile image94
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

The only reason I could imagine is because you have 9 links to other hubs of yours in the article perhaps a moderator feels one or more of them are irrelevant or unnecessary to the article

rajan jollyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

DS, I've about the same links in some of my other hubs so that should not cause this cautionary notice. And the links are relevant to the subject matter, I make it a point to see that. Thanks for your answer.

2. DS Duby profile image94
      DS Dubyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I understand that 9 links isn't to many I have used this many or more myself but take your soda pop article you have linked for example, after reading it, it doesn't seem to have any written relation to weight loss. I've had hubs cautioned for this.

4. profile image0
    chrisinhawaiiposted 5 years ago

Send an email to the HubPages team and ask what specific changes you can make to improve the hub and get that warning removed.  I've emailed them in the past over questions I had with my own hubs, and I typically received a response in a day or two.

DS Duby's suggestion may be correct, though I don't think the number of internal links would be the issue itself.  I had a hub with over 20 internal links to other hubs of my own.  It was like a mini sitemap for a huge series of hubs.  It never got moderated, since all the links were obviously relevant.

So perhaps relevancy is the issue?

--------------------

Is it "How to loose body fat and reduce stomach fat easily?"  It looks okay to me.  All the links seem perfectly relevant, so I don't know.  I would email HP and ask what the problem is.

rajan jollyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Chris for the detailed answer. I have as many links in many of my other hubs as well so the internal linking should not be the case. The linking is more geared towards outside links from what I gathered reading in the learning center. Thanks.

working