jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a limit to one's own hubs that one can link to using the 'suggest links

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Is there a limit to one's own hubs that one can link to using the 'suggest links' button at the top?

2. Sue Adams profile image98
    Sue Adamsposted 5 years ago

I believe that per HP rules, no more than two links to same domain are allowed in any hub.

3. tussin profile image59
    tussinposted 5 years ago

You can link to as many of your own or others' HP articles so long as they are directly relevant.  The "no two of the same domain" rule only applies to outside sites. It would be against HP's own interests to limit linking within this site, since a strong network of intralinks is good SEO.

4. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

I honestly don't know the policy on this, but too many links within your content will make your article look odd and the reader may find it queer (especailly if the links are not really related to the content). I have used 3-4 links at the most and they were directly related to what I was talking about but they were spread out. I believe that when we are not professionals to what we are writing (e.g. I wrote about how people become killers) we need to back up what we say by using links referring to what we've said. Hope I've answered your question.

working