jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What's the average followers amount for a three day old account?

1. Gary Holdaway profile image82
    Gary Holdawayposted 5 years ago

What's the average followers amount for a three day old account?

is 10 followers the norm for a three day old account? To me it seems rather low considering I already have over 130 views

2. Jesse Mugnier profile image73
    Jesse Mugnierposted 5 years ago

Well if you are looking for more followers I would keep posting here, and answering questions. Definately go over to the forums. And lastly, follow other hubbers with the same interests and similar topic hubs to yours. If you have a common interest, they are more likely to follow you. For instance, I follow you because you have a recipe posted and thats something that's interesting to me. Also, I think you have been a great influence here in the answers section. And we are both new here smile

3. Ann810 profile image82
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

It depends on what your writing and how many articles you've written. The more you write the more you earn. The main thing is that the "content has to be of quality," useful to the readers, and sometimes unique.

4. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Do yourself a favour and don't worry about things like that because there is no formula or straight answer. It depends on the subject and how much exposure it's had. There most certainly cannot be an average. Spend more time concerning yourself about the content of your hub and how you title it, because phrasing of your title is important to how people will find it through Google. All the best to you.

1. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Agreed

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

With all due respect, You are much to early in the game to be worried about things such as this. Just write good quality Hubs and the rest will fall into place.

working