jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

What does exclusive hub mean when its labeled on my Hub in my account?

1. Diane Woodson profile image62
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

What does exclusive hub mean when its labeled on my Hub in my account?

2. watergeek profile image97
    watergeekposted 5 years ago

It means HubPages chose a title they think would do well in the search engines and you chose to write about it. That title is now reserved for you. Because it's already SEO'd, they have made it so it can't be changed. If you choose not to write about it after all, you can delete it and it will go back into the pool for someone else to select.

3. DS Duby profile image94
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

I have no answer to this question, but how do you find exclusive hub titles

1. watergeek profile image97
      watergeekposted 5 years agoin reply to this

When you start a new hub, suggestions for titles will pop up as you start to key in the title you've chosen. If you like, you can start a new hub without a title in mind, but with a topic and see if anything pops up that you can write to.

2. DS Duby profile image94
      DS Dubyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you watergeek

3. Rob Winters profile image83
      Rob Wintersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Exclusives are only open to hubbers with a profile score over 80, so your good to go DS.Typing in single words related to topics can pop up titles you may not have thought about but would possibly be interested in.I've 1 Exclusive and 1 in prep.

4. DS Duby profile image94
      DS Dubyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Rob Winters that's very helpful!

5. madscientist12 profile image94
      madscientist12posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just published my first hub with an exclusive title and I'm glad for the suggestion because that title is way better than the one I was originally going to choose.

4. Rain Defence profile image92
    Rain Defenceposted 5 years ago

It's not already been seo'd. But supposedly they are higher value titles. I've dropped a couple of exclusive hubs, about 7-10 days ago. Both languishing on 0 daily views.

1. watergeek profile image97
      watergeekposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Interesting. I've done four now and they're not doing any better than my others. 'Course, I do heavy SEO these days.

working