jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do I add a summary to a hub?

1. themadimadimadi profile image59
    themadimadimadiposted 5 years ago

How do I add a summary to a hub?

All of my hubs have the gray A, meaning lacking summary, next to them. I've been looking around for where I add it in, but I must be blind.
    Any help?
    -The Noob

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

When you have finished adding text, photo etc. to your hub, you will find the option 'summary' on the right side , along with 'tags', 'settings', 'group' as you scroll down. Just click on that and write the summary as per the instructions.

1. Gary Holdaway profile image82
      Gary Holdawayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What she said, it's where you sort out the order of your hubcapsules, right at the top of that bit.

3. Goody5 profile image70
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

All you have to do is click on the edit your hub button. On the right hand side of the screen, below the add capsule box & tips box, you'll see a box with reorder, tags, settings, summary, and group listed at the top. Click on summary, and type in what you would like to say about your hub. When you are finished typing, scroll back to the top and click on done editing. That's all that there is to it, keep on hubbing  smile

4. isenhower33 profile image78
    isenhower33posted 5 years ago

Hello Noob smile Jk But Goody answered your question and a summary is very key smile