jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

More than one Adsense account

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image89
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

More than one Adsense account

Adsense account. I have heard that you cannot have more than one Adsense account. If I use Blogger and the Adsense account  is the one used by HubPages (ca-pub XXXXXXXXX) does this not mean that HubPages gets part of my commission even though it comes from Blogger?

2. Page1 SEO tactics profile image80
    Page1 SEO tacticsposted 5 years ago

HubPages only recieves a percentage of ad revenue generated from ads placed on your hubs, all you need to do is add your blogger  account to your adsense and put your adsense on your blogger account so that your blogger account generates it's own adsense ads.

LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. But my question deals with Adsense ads  revenue from Blogger and if HP gets a cut from there.

2. Page1 SEO tactics profile image80
      Page1 SEO tacticsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry maybe I didn't state that very clearly, what I mean is that HubPages is only granted a percentage of the ad revenue generated from hubs that are hosted by HubPages, See, you allow HubPages to host your content & place your adsense id on it

3. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

Any revenue sharing site that displays your Google Adsense ad code part of the time can only take a cut from the ads that appear on *that* site.  If one site could take a cut of your ad impressions appearing on another site, nobody would want to use Adsense. smile

LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years agoin reply to this

CG: thanks I just received a definite answer from HP staff and you are correct.

working