jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What do you normally do to get motivated to keep writing on Hub Pages?

1. Kejanny profile image85
    Kejannyposted 5 years ago

What do you normally do to get motivated to keep writing on Hub Pages?

I see in the forum discussions that sometimes hubbers do experience decrease in traffic and other disappointments.  What do you do to get motivated to keep writing if you are faced with such an issue?

2. accofranco profile image83
    accofrancoposted 5 years ago

Reading other people's hubs and desiring to answer people's questions...

Kejannyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Accofranco for taking the time to answer my question.  I am really enjoying reading other people's hub, too.

3. profile image0
    rmcleveposted 5 years ago

Before the Apprenticeship Program (and therefore having a deadline!), I had a hard time staying motivated. But, it does help when I find a topic I really care about and want to share! Otherwise, I need a whip to keep going.

Hi RMCleve, thank you for answering my question.  I will check out the Apprenticeship Program.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Hello Kejanny, My love for writing keeps me motivated. Also answering others questions, and others answering my questions is very rewarding at times and at times not. lol smile I think to be on HubPages you have to love and have the passion for writing. We all know we are not going to get rich here monetarily, but we will enrich our lives writing and also reading others Hubs we grow to have a kinship with. smile

5. geetbhim profile image60
    geetbhimposted 5 years ago

1.By reading others hub.
    2. reading news paper.

6. Rosyel Sawali profile image66
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

When I have a topic that I really want to write about.. that's what keeps me motivated. At times, I post it on my blog instead of HubPages though. ^_^

Hi Rosyel, thank you for the tip.  Happy Hubbing!

working