jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why are some of my hubs not listed in the dropdown list for featuring a hub on t

1. liftandsoar profile image80
    liftandsoarposted 5 years ago

Why are some of my hubs not listed in the dropdown list for featuring a hub on the profile?

When I punch the drop down list of all my hubs to select one to be featured on the profile I notice that not all of my hubs are available. Wonder why?

2. mpropp profile image86
    mproppposted 5 years ago

They will not be on the featured list if there is no photo. Add a photo to your hub and it should then show up on the drop down list for you to select.

liftandsoarposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All my hubs have at least one photo.

3. Michele Travis profile image70
    Michele Travisposted 5 years ago

I have hubs with pictures that are also not featured on my drop down menu.  I would also like to know the answer to this question.
    Sorry, I did not answer it.  Just hopped in so I could follow, and find the answer.

4. Goody5 profile image75
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

One possibility is that the hubs which you are referring to are no longer featured. They may be idled hubs, which are harder to see on your hub list now that the hub pages has changed from the sleeping Zzz's to a plain white space for idled hubs. You also may need to edit the questions at the bottom of your profile, which has also been changed recently. I've got a quick fix for idled hubs, and an answer for the other change as well - http://goody5.hubpages.com/hub/Google-vs-the-Hub-Pages I hope this helps you out with your problem liftandsoar

liftandsoarposted 5 years agoin reply to this

None of my hubs idle.

2. Michele Travis profile image70
      Michele Travisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Same problem liftandsoar,  I am trying to put hubs on the drop down menu that are not idle,  they have pictures, people still read them.

working