jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone done the HubPages Apprenticeship Program?

1. Geekdom profile image91
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

Has anyone done the HubPages Apprenticeship Program?

I was asked to try the apprenticeship program on HubPages.  Does anybody have any feedback from their experience?  I would appreciate any first hand experiences. Thank you.

2. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 5 years ago

It is worthwhile for me so far.  It has pushed me to write better hubs and on a more consistent level.  I have seen an increase in my page views because of my participation in the program due to an increase in hubs published and crafting rich hubs. The focus is great, I have only gone part way through, but see it as a valuable experience if you enjoy your time creating content on hubpages.

3. rfmoran profile image89
    rfmoranposted 5 years ago

Yes. I completed the Apprenticeship program last month. An excellent experience. It focuses you and helps you to write hubs that make sense. I highly recommend it.

4. VirginiaLynne profile image98
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

I completed the apprenticeship program in December and highly recommend it to anyone who has the time and desire to understand how online writing does work.  I had done my own research in how to write and format hubs and do keyword research but I discovered in the apprenticeship program that some of the advice I'd taken from other people was wrong and had actually hurt my views.  In fact, I had to re-do many aspects of about 200 Hubs, which took a lot of effort.  However, the effort has been well worth it.  Not everyone who finishes apprenticeship has had my experience, but my views are way up.  I've hit 3000 some days, which is twice my high hits before apprenticeship.  So I would strongly recommend the program.  The lessons are clear and easy to understand, you will enjoy getting to know some of your fellow Hubbers, and you will also enjoy meeting HubPages staff.  It doesn't hurt to have HubPages staff know you and your work either.

working