jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Google ad-sense Disproved my submission.

1. Anil and Honey profile image64
    Anil and Honeyposted 5 years ago

Google ad-sense Disproved my submission.

I joined  here around 11 months ago and published 15 hubs, but Google disprove my account, not only that hub-page disagree the answer of my security question. If you suffered  the same problem please give me a replay.

2. cuttler profile image61
    cuttlerposted 5 years ago

11 months???? wow, this google ad sense thing bogs me down. the most frustrating part is that they do not give a reason as to why they decline. Am so frustrated by this...I was thinking about quiting but themn decided not to. Its just frustrating.

3. gaganbhatia profile image60
    gaganbhatiaposted 5 years ago

It's really frustrating man but they wont give a answer for it. Try to re-apply

4. dhannyya profile image82
    dhannyyaposted 5 years ago

your articles are too short, and mostly poem-like..you need to write good articles, quantitywise and qualitywise...otherwise you wont get acceptance to google adsense

5. Trish89 profile image70
    Trish89posted 5 years ago

I had the same problem. Then I wrote 1 hub with 500 words and voila, I'm approved. Hope it works for you!

6. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

Google will not accept your application if you apply from hubpages unless you are from US , Uk or canada. Nowadays Google is very strict in selecting publishers because many publishers cheated in past.

I recommend you to keep your Hubs stay in the hubpages. Meanwhile you open a blog on a specfic niche. Work on the blog for 6 more months. Just choose a niche you like and start blogging with original content. Your goal is to create 50+ original quality posts and get a page rank of 1. Then you should apply again.

This is how I got my adsense account approved. I was disapproved when I applied from hubpages because the Adsense team asked for ownership verification. So I started blogging, applied when I was 6+ months old blogger with adequate content.

I request you to take this incident positively. In past people used to get adsense but they did not know how to create content. As a result it was very difficult for them to earn revenue using adsense. So, they had to cheat if they wanted to make money. But in your case the opposite will happen. It will take time for you to get an approved adsense account but once you get it, You are gonna start quickly for all the hard work you have done.