jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How to pull more traffic to your hubs?

1. ReefAdvise profile image73
    ReefAdviseposted 5 years ago

How to pull more traffic to your hubs?

i have 2 hub pages one gets about 100 pageviews a day and the other only gets 2 or 3, its the same hubs, but different accounts. please help!

2. Novel Treasure profile image90
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

You should be careful with that. Hubpages will ding you for copied content if you are just copying the same hubs and putting them under different names. It could get both accounts flagged and I don't think you want that.

To get more traffic, have you backlinked and used social media to market the hubs?

3. gags3480 profile image72
    gags3480posted 5 years ago

How can you have same hubs on 2 diff. accounts. If yes, then they will be soon unpublished. The best & trusted way to get more views is same as Novel mentioned. Promote your hubs on Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon etc.

4. sleepylog profile image95
    sleepylogposted 5 years ago

The reason the second hub is getting less views is because Google's search engines have identified it as having 'copied' content. Such sites are heavily penalised by Google.

5. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Producing quality hubs should be your main goal.  Search for keywords with at least 1M global searches and make an interesting hub out of them. Use social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr to expand your traffic sources. You can also do back-linking through infamous article directories like articlebase and ezine. I wish you all the best!

ReefAdviseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i deleted my second account and i now just have this one. but i did those social networks with both and the current one just is not pulling traffic.

6. safiq ali patel profile image71
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Copy and paste the short link to your hub that is available under stats to your hub into your news feeds. This will help. But also if you are publishing the same content on hub pages using two different accounts hub pages will probably only publish and pay for one. As far as I know it is not against the rules of hub pages to have more than one account. But it is against the rules to publish the same hub using two accounts. You may find that the traffic on some of your hubs is being disregarded by hub pages because publishing the same hub twice is against the rules. I hope this helps. From Safiq Ali Patel.

ReefAdviseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i deleted one hub as i copied it over to make the other.