jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is there a 'click' button to get to the top of a Hub?

1. snakeslane profile image78
    snakeslaneposted 5 years ago

Is there a 'click' button to get to the top of a Hub?

Or is scrolling up the only option?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Scrolling is the only option I know of. It is a mild pain at times. One of my hubs has a lot of comments. I wish we did have a button.

snakeslaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh thanks peeples, may be a good suggestion then for a new feature. Scrolling takes forever when there are lots of comments. I like the 'jump to' button in the forums, why not one for Hubs I wonder?

3. Becky Katz profile image85
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

There is not a button that will take you up but if you push down the roller in the center of your mouse, it will scroll up easier. Just push down, holding for a second and then move your mouse cursor (which will look different) in whichever way you want to go. Up or down.

Thanks Becky, Got that. I'm without a mouse today, so trying to find a quick way to get up and down a page with 300+ comments.
      Best (fastest way) I've found so far is to exit the Hub and then come back to it which brings me back to the top.

4. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

I use Google Chrome with windows 7 and often have two windows opened on the same site. This will save time scrolling back to the top.

Thanks Diana, I have Windows 7, shall try that.

5. snakeslane profile image78
    snakeslaneposted 5 years ago

Hey everyone, thanks for answering. I've since discovered additional keys to the right of my main keyboard: up and down arrows, and a 'Home' key that takes me to the top of the page and an 'End' key that jumps back down to the bottom. Wish I had found this last night when I was without a mouse...Maybe you all have the same keys? I'm not going to select a Best answer because you were all helpful. Thanks again!

Closed to reply

working