jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Are you getting tired of editing your idled hubs?

1. KangaYankeeDoo profile image79
    KangaYankeeDooposted 5 years ago

Are you getting tired of editing your idled hubs?

Is there anyone else out there on the hub pages who are getting tired of editing their idled hubs (Sleeping Zzz's), just to find that within a couple of short weeks that they have to do it all over again?

2. Joan King profile image72
    Joan Kingposted 5 years ago

Yes. I am so tired. If my hubs go idle for a 2nd time after I edit them I am now deleting them and publishing them at another site that doesn't idle my hubs. So far this has been working great. This way my article isn't wasting away in idle land instead they are making money somewhere else.

1. Express10 profile image88
      Express10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is a great idea. Kinks like these will get worked out one way or another, whether you address it or whether HP does.

3. catgypsy profile image80
    catgypsyposted 5 years ago

Frankly, I haven't edited any of them. I wrote them the way I wanted them to be in the first place. I don't want to change them. Joan, that's a good idea.

4. safiq ali patel profile image72
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

I have one hub that lays idle. I think rather than just editing the hub try focusing the content of the hub into words and topics that are much more in demand. Also try promoting the hub in your news feeds and on facebook. Over all you might find that editing alone does not boost traffic. To get better traffic you may need to refocus the content and use keywords in there that are in greater demand.