jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which one of your hubs has received the most comments?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image89
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

Which one of your hubs has received the most comments?

2. botipton profile image61
    botiptonposted 5 years ago

The one that has got the most comments is actually a poem. http://botipton.hubpages.com/hub/Native … tbeat-Poem

3. innerspin profile image91
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

You made me look! I thought it was Sudden Memory Loss, about my husband, but it's currently pipped to the post by A Trip the the Great Barrier Reef. It's lovely having comments, though some people have so many, I don't know how they have the time to keep track of them.

4. Angela Blair profile image80
    Angela Blairposted 5 years ago

"A Dog's Ten Commandments" is my Hub with the most comments. I also have a couple of Hubs pertaining to gun control that have done well -- I'm pro-gun and those from both sides of that question have generously contributed their ideas over quite a period of time.

5. lanablackmoor profile image90
    lanablackmoorposted 5 years ago

My hub, "What Not To Say To Someone With Clinical OCD" has received the most comments and, I believe, the most views. Makes me want to continue it as part of a series on mental illness, it seems to be a topic many have questions about.

6. YogaKat profile image86
    YogaKatposted 5 years ago

My hub  Pomelo - 10 Reasons to Enjoy this Fabulous Fruit has received the most comments.  It is also far and away my most viewed hub.  I never thought it would go so viral - over 100 views per day!  I wrote it before I was familiar with the Google keyword tool.  It just goes to show that you never know what makes a successful hub.

7. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

"Evolution Under Fire: The Origin of Lies" is my number one Hub. I think it has 150 comments or whatnot. Not too bad considering it's a poem. :0)

working