jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

If hubbing was your full time job, how many quality hubs could you write per wee

1. Learning in Life profile image93
    Learning in Lifeposted 5 years ago

If hubbing was your full time job, how many quality hubs could you write per week?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I'll be honest with you about this.  If I were absolutely dedicated to making a living online here....I'd publish one per day no matter what, so long as I were able.

What would they be?  Oh the'd be product hubs, and I'd just find things on amazon that I thought were "hot," and I'd publish about them...five hundred to seven hundred words, and some amazon, and some ebay ads if available.

Only reason I don't do what I'm telling you is I can not feign excitement about something....I only write what I want to write...and I do make money here...I know what works.

1. Learning in Life profile image93
      Learning in Lifeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You would only write one per day?

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

30. If I could come up with that many things to write about. But there is inspiration everywhere.

4. profile image0
    alwaysamberposted 5 years ago

I could probably write at least ten, or more if hubbing was my full-time job. I absolutely love it! If it were my full-time job, I would be able to research longer, allowing me more time.

5. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

It would all depend on what the subject is and how much research is needed and the length of hub. It could vary from week to week so for me at least I wouldn't be able to give an exact figure.

6. CrescentSkies profile image86
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

I can churn out a good hub in about an hour so I guess 40.

7. critic thinking profile image68
    critic thinkingposted 5 years ago

Well I think that quality is more important than quantity, so around 1 for day seems reasonable, and also I would try to spend part of the time improving the already published ones

working