jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How or where do you find ideas for your Hubs?

1. livinfree1day2nxt profile image59
    livinfree1day2nxtposted 5 years ago

How or where do you find ideas for your Hubs?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7576540_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Most of my hubs are through imagination. Some are formed around factual events. And some are things that have happened in my life.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I pick up books. Used textbooks in psychology, management, criminal justice, etc. They always spark an interest, a desire to learn more. But the psychology ones, I have more of since that is my major in college. Others are just hobbies such as calligraphy.

4. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Ideas for me come in 3 categories: 1) my experiences/training, 2) my interests, and 3) tapping into what people are interested in that I might know a little about and can present in an interesting way. I explore #3 continuously trying to keep up with trends, current events, etc., what the masses need.

5. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

My own Google searches, lately. I figure that, if I'm searching for something, someone else likely is, too.

6. Suhail and my dog profile image88
    Suhail and my dogposted 5 years ago

From my interests and some recent news / development on a field of interest. Two of my recent hubs on protecting wolves and protecting snow leopards have come out of recent news of unethical hunting involving the two animals and my interest in livestock guardian dogs.

7. richie222 profile image60
    richie222posted 5 years ago

Hi, I believe the common thread -- among older readers -- is their life's story. It's said that "truth is stranger then fiction." So be it -- I strongly suggest you either write of your own experiences -- as I do -- if, of course, they are exciting enough to hold your readers attention -- or, you might consult with any number of family members, or friends asking if they'll allow you to interview them for interesting , personal accounts you can write as a "story", for publication. However, be certain not to  inadvertently "plagiarize" them. In lieu of your own stories, the search for one could be a bit daunting, but worth the effort in the long run. Good hunting!

Mr. Rick

8. tksabresinos profile image60
    tksabresinosposted 5 years ago

Life events, imagination, interest, topics, influence, the internet. I've just started so I still have many places to go.

Closed to reply

working