jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why my hubscore still 0?

1. Gamerguides profile image82
    Gamerguidesposted 5 years ago

Why my hubscore still 0?

I have written couple of hubs and I've been here couple of days but my hubscore is still zero. Any ideas why?

2. wtaylorjr2001 profile image76
    wtaylorjr2001posted 5 years ago

Sometimes it takes a while to update. Don't worry about it, it will eventually improve. It took a while for some of my awards to go through also. Hubscores fluctuate also by the way.

3. kellylipp profile image72
    kellylippposted 5 years ago

Mine started out at 0, then it went to 5, then down to zero. I've been on a few weeks now.  I read and comment on a few hubs a day, and try to work a new hubs for myself.  I have 4 written now.  My scores have progressively gone up a little each day. I'm now at 70.  Yesterday I was in the 60's.  Not sure how they score this, but it seem like the more you participate the higher your score goes, at least initially.

4. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

As i browse through your hubs, majority of them are really short. Try to create a new hub with at least 500 or if possible 1000 words and focus on a long-tail keyword that has a decent search performance. Use the google adwords keyword tool for this matter. Hubs that are teeming with well-researched contents are more pleasing to Google's eyes. And by achieving higher search engine visibility, your hubscore is bound to go nowhere else other than up.

5. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i agree with the rest of hubbers. Yr articles are quite short. Try to write 500 words, a least, add in the poll capsules, amazon capsules and video to the games that you mentioned. People like to see the walk-through of the games in youtube. Maybe, when more people read yr hub and get featured, yr hubscore will increase.

6. cjpooja26 profile image66
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

I also started with 0 and it takes time just work on your hubs make them interesting and actively take part in forums. Be patient!!!

working