jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Increasing the commentator level

1. anagham profile image61
    anaghamposted 5 years ago

Increasing the commentator level

How do you increase the commentator level? I have read that if you keep commenting and help hopping hubs, you might increase the commentator level. Is this true? Do you have any other ways with which you can increase it?

2. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

In my case, I've commented on hubs and answered questions. Before I know it, my level increased. You can try the same thing ^_^

anaghamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ok.. I'll definitely try it.. I have been answering questions from past 3 days.. Will comment more on hubs from today.. Thanks for the answers...:-):-)

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

You have to be active at HP to increase your commentator level. Participating in the Q-A section, reading other's hubs and leaving comments are few things you can do. I don't think anyone makes a conscious effort to reach a certain level in commenting here. It happens on its own, if you are active within the HubPages.
    Good luck.

Yes I agree with you. With times I'll surely earn the commenting level and I will be more active and publish more hubs.. Thanks for the answers...

4. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Comment more. That's the only way but be sure your comments are relevant. You can use the classic hub hopper tool to browse through newly published hubs with ease. By doing so, you'll not only increase you commentator level but gain more followers as well. Good luck and welcome to Hubpages!

Thanks! I'll surely do it ... Hope I'll gain some followers soon..

5. profile image0
    paxwillposted 5 years ago

Commenter level is simply a function of how many comments you make and how long your comments are on average. Frequency is another factor;  if you stop for a while your commenter level will go down.

Do you have a specific reason for wanting to raise your commenter level?  Like other accolades, it has no impact on your earnings or traffic. People are no more or less likely to follow you if you have a higher level.  People will not take your comments less seriously if you happen to have a low level.  I ask because I would hate for you to waste your time pursuing a higher commenter level only to discover that there is no real reward in it.

Taker care.

I was just asking this to know this, whether my comments in the forums, Q & A section would make me visible.. I would now rather concentrate more on my hubs and participating in the hubpages community.. Thanks for the answer!

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i agree with the rest of the hubbers. I work hard on commenting 10-15 hubs per day using the hub hopping too-classic mode and answered 5-10 questions per day. My commentator level went up after a month or two. In order to go to the next level , you need to comment and answer more. Example level 1- 50 hubs, level 2- at least 100 hubs and so on and so forth. It keeps multiplying. Hope that my tips would help you out.

Thanks a lot! I'll do this.. It helped me a lot..

working