jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What inspires you to go on?

1. albertovich profile image59
    albertovichposted 5 years ago

What inspires you to go on?

Everybody falls but not everybody gets up, I don't care  if your black, white, hispanic....what makes you get up from that couch???

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Quite simple, my children and my husband.

albertovichposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Me too, I can't afford to breakdown no matter what...

3. rumanasaiyed profile image79
    rumanasaiyedposted 5 years ago

My faith in  my religion ( Islam).

Allah says that each and every moment of any person is written by Him and no one can even dare to change it.  And He will test mankind in various ways.

Thus, when ever I face any difficulty,  I just recalls the saying of God and it gives me peace and inspire me to go on.

4. albertovich profile image59
    albertovichposted 5 years ago

Im glad you find peace and tranquility in GOD, in time of need , we all should look to him for support and strength

5. cjpooja26 profile image65
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

My life partner and my parents, they are my life and always behind me t osupport me, that inspires me lot.

6. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Corny as it sounds, it is love, somehow when you love someone (doesn't matter which stage you are, just falling in love or loving someone for ages now) your heart is bursting with energy and excitement and you are ready to change the world for better...love really conquers all and hopefully it help us all at the end to find ourselves in better predicament we are right now:)

albertovichposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree, LOVE is th answer  but its sad to see that many people overlook this and give other things  the importance it doesnt deserve-

working