jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I have 30 something hubs and they are not on my profile. How can I see them all.

1. Beberlee profile image60
    Beberleeposted 5 years ago

I have 30 something hubs and they are not on my profile. How can I see them all.

2. Geekdom profile image90
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

Go to My Account
    Go To Profile
    Near the Bottom you will see the choice "Show only Featured Hubs on my profile".
    Click NO

HubPages has gotten really aggressive with featured hubs.

3. Ivan Ivanov profile image76
    Ivan Ivanovposted 5 years ago

Click on your name --> "My account" to check out your hub stats.

If you want your hubs to be viewed on your profile click:

Your name --> "My account" --> "Pofile"

Scroll down a bit and you can see "In the spotlight" section, where you can check out, which hubs are exactly shown on your profile's spotlight zone

Scroll a bit further and you will see the "Show only featured hubs on your profile?" question, click no, so even the hubs that are not featured in your account, will be shown on your profile page.

Best Regards,
    ID Ivanoff

4. Au fait profile image92
    Au faitposted 5 years ago

Here is the quickest, simplest solution:

Go to your Profile page.  At the very top of every page you will see "explore," "notifications," "Beberlee," and "start a new hub."  When you place your curser on "Beberlee," a drop down menu will appear.  Click on "My Profile."  Once your profile page appears click on "Edit Profile," near the top right hand side of the page.

Scroll down to the bottom of the edit profile page to where it says, "Show only featured hubs on my profile."  Select "NO."  By selecting 'no,' all of your hubs will always show on your profile page so that you and anyone who visits your profile page will be able to see and read them.

Scroll to the bottom of your 'edit profile page,' and click on "save changes."

Go to the very top of the page that appears and click on "Hubpages" in the header with the black background.  That will take you back to your feeder page.

5. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

If some of your Hubs aren't showing, it means they've been idled.  It's a new feature introduced by HubPages to ensure that only the best Hubs are visible to the public (which is called "Featured"). 

If your Hub is Featured, you'll see an H next to it on your account page. Hubs which are not Featured are semi-private - people can see it if you send them a link, or if they're browsing through HubPages, but they're not listed on Google.

You can get them showing on your profile by following Geekdom's instructions, but that won't make them Featured.  For that, you'll need to edit the Hub to improve it, and do some promoting to get more readers.

1. Krysanthe profile image93
      Krysantheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You took the words right out of my mouth!

working