What's the best way to get started with my hub?

1. profile image53
    BJWesthorpposted 4 years ago

What's the best way to get started with my hub?

I am interested in a wide variety of topics and have written on my company blog about Climate Change.  This is something I want to do for myself and I don't need it to make money for me right away.  Don't get me wrong...if I can make some spending bucks, then I'll be thrilled!  I am new to Hubpages.
    Thanks!
    Brenda

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i would suggest that you could write something that interest you. Example your hobbies, the food or drinks you love or know how to make, science topics such as about nature, animals, health issues such as influenza, etc. Most hubpages popular topics are related to money, earth issues, health and science. Recipes are one of the popular subject too. Best of luck!

3. MomsTreasureChest profile image91
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!  The best thing to write about are topics that interest you, things you like to do, hobbies, areas you are knowledgeable about.  That way you'll enjoy writing and it will come easy to you.  Spend some time clicking around HubPages, getting to know other hubbers, reading hubs, looking at different hub categories and articles for inspiration.  Good luck with your writing!

working