jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Does “Idle Hubs” have a chance to be “Featured” again without editing it?

1. unknown spy profile image77
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Does “Idle Hubs” have a chance to be “Featured” again without editing it?

If you have idle hubs and you just let it stay idle for some time, is there a chance that it may be featured again? Or it will just stay idle forever and will ruin your portfolio?

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

If  a Hub is idled, it's semi-private:  the only people who can see it are other Hubbers, and people you send the link to.

To get out of idle by itself, it would need to get a lot of traffic - and that's impossible if no one can find it. 

So no, an idled Hub can never get Featured again all by itself.

unknown spyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you Marisa. guess i have to do editing again sad

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image57
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

No, it has to be edited to get it 'Featured' again.

Thanks Chit.

4. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

I believe you can go under your profile and make the change to indicate NOT only show featured hubs, and they will show up if you place them in the highlighted hubs, and may also show up under your profile, etc..  A quick fix to idle hubs is to just change one of the first words in the title and leave the URL, and after pending for a day or two, it will no longer be idle.  I know that last part I added was not part of your question, but it is a quick fix, as I learned from hubber, Goody 5.

Great! Thanks a lot Faith! sometimes, i have to change the pictures but if there are so many idled hubs, i find it so annoying smile hehe thanks a lot

5. Goody5 profile image69
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

No, but if you want to get your idled hub back into the lime light then I have a quick fix for you - http://goody5.hubpages.com/hub/Quick-fi … led-status

working