How do I show attribution when the author's/ owner's name is written in Russian?

1. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image61
    Sphinxs Sanctumposted 5 years ago

How do I show attribution when the author's/ owner's name is written in Russian?

The author/owner's name is written in russian & it's showing up under the image as (???????19)?  So, won't this count against my hub giving me a lower hub score?  The link works & takes the viewer to the image on Wikimedia Commons but the hub software, apparently can't translate russian.  When I copy & paste the owner's name here, it also comes out as question marks. I'm posting the photo with this question.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7669627_f260.jpg

2. ExpectGreatThings profile image83
    ExpectGreatThingsposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if it will count against your score, but regardless, I would change it if I were you. I looked up the photo and the author is Nataliya19. It is fine to transliterate her name to English letters. (The photo is stunning!)

1. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image61
      Sphinxs Sanctumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank-you Soo much for the reply ExpectGreatThings.  I thought for a minute about looking up the translation but I just wasn't sure if it HAD To Be written the same or not!  That pic was just what I wanted so I'd hate to have to change it.  Thanks!

working