Should I purchase my girlfriend a vibrator?

Jump to Last Post 1-47 of 47 discussions (143 posts)
  1. pylos26 profile image70
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

For  reducing  tediousness while I’m away, of course.

1. tksensei profile image59
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If that's the issue, don't bother. Just start looking for a new girlfriend.

1. pylos26 profile image70
        pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

And this advice comes from one who perhaps just simple held an aspirin between the knees while he was away?

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

why do you assume she needs one, or even wants one? that seems to be a very personal choice. some women (myself included) don't even like those things. i just don't understand the attraction, actually neutral

3. pylos26 profile image70

I'm sorry if I have failed to answer all the questions asked of me. I just wanted to know if it would be appropriate (in your opinion) if i should and I gave my reason for the venture. I don't know if she needs one.

1. wyanjen profile image70
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

More the reason not to surprise her... tread carefully...
        Don't buy the soft jelly ones in any case. They are poisonous...

4. profile image53
      gerimancht789posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I will buy the best vibrator as a gift for her ,if she like or want !

5. Francesca mcbarron profile image61
      Francesca mcbarronposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hell, yes, of course!!!
      Seriously, get her many, encourage her sexuality and never ever be scared of what she experiences because you never cage a spirited wild imagination

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

yes !

1. profile image0
      L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha, why are you so quick to reply Tant?

One to read deeply into this wink

HAHA

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

3. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Nah. Let her pick it herself. smile

But it's a nice surprise! A nice present ! lol

2. maudine_05 profile image60
      maudine_05posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!! yeah, because she may not like the color or the size may not fit hers, be safe let her do it herself!

4. profile image0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA

Love the randomness of this hub!
    It is a breath of fresh air from all the religious hubs =P

Umm, go for it if you think she'll take it as a joke. If not then expect a slap.

=]

5. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image72
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years ago

She already has one. She just doesn't want to make you feel self-conscious.

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

If she wants one it's only fair to get her one or two one for her own pleasures and the other for you to share in pleasure. Dude what's up with the question anyways?

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is anyone buying this joke?

1. Beth100 profile image68
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, but vibrator sales are up!  lol

2. profile image0

HAHA yeah, I just read it. Nicely put tongue

2. pylos26 profile image70

Soliciting your response, of course.

7. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

NO!  Receiving one was the worst gift ever... (shhhhh!  don't tell my husband!) *Ahem* may I suggest a book she has wanted, or a couple of movies?

9. profile image0

I read a statistic the other day -

Only 20% of women admit to mastubate,

However, 80% of women admit they occasionally tell white lies...

Just something to think about...

Yes! Orgasmic white lies. lol

2. fishtiger58 profile image69
      fishtiger58posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL

10. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

...saying 'thank you' was a white lie...  hmm

11. profile image0

Of course, you could always read into the fact that you are willing to buy her a vibrator as an insecurity about yourself?

Can you really be replaced by a machine?

I AM ROBOT!!!

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

12. H.C Porter profile image79
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

Go to the Adult Novelty Store together and see if she finds one she believes she will enjoy. This way you can see what kind of stimulation arouses her (perhaps use it together when you are not away). If she has no interest in the items or the store-take her to go get a book and a warm sweater to keep her warm and occupied while you are away.

1. profile image0

Or, best of both worlds, erotic novel.

1. H.C Porter profile image79
        H.C Porterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Erotic Novel???? - id rather have the vibrator...and perhaps the book for after  smile

2. tantrum profile image60

and ther are a lot of good neighbours too !

3. pylos26 profile image70

The second half of your response is so appealing i might just do that...think it will let me escape from the shark lady?

13. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

Yes...but you might want to let her pick it out when you are not around.  She might want a different shape or size and feel a little shy about purchasing in you presence.

Plus, there are so many other toys beyond the vibrators that she may suprise you with...fun!

1. profile image0

Why did I wince at this?
      It's times like this I'm glad I'm single.

14. pylos26 profile image70

It may be that i've opened pandora's box...uhh...I may panic and run away.

15. Michael Willis profile image68
    Michael Willisposted 14 years ago

Uh,no! What if she likes it better?

if the job is being done right- men shouldnt worry about their women 'playing'-having a warm body is preferred to having batteries...
      BESIDES-
      'playing' keeps from 'straying' when your not around  big_smile

2. pylos26 profile image70

Now that's just hypothetical.

1. Michael Willis profile image68
        Michael Willisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No it is not! If a guy buys a sex toy, the woman gets all irate at a man! I call that hypocritical from a woman. Altho....it does depend on the man I guess.

Why when a woman has a sex toy, the man has to question the usage of the toy? Are men afraid of a toy replacing them?

1. profile image60
            logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I prefer to be their toy!  It would hard to replace me! smile

2. Stimp profile image59
            Stimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I mean AFTER ALL....most women I know are not threatened by the fact that men have their "toys" (in fact 2 in most cases) with them at ALL times...and in some cases use them while we are in the next room.  So, any man should be threatened by a woman having a toy beeeccaaaauuuuusssseee??????

lolol, it is called "MALE EGO!"

1. Stimp profile image59

GOT IT!!! lol  At least you are honest.

lol, well yeah! We men are really not that hard to understand!

2. mega1 profile image80
                  mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Stimp - I'm a day late - but I brought your latte - decaf, extra eggnog whipped cream with a sprinkle of nutmeg.  Right?

2. H.C Porter profile image79

i dont think that they should be threatened... but for some men-its a problem when they come to realize a woman actually uses it when they are alone...

1. Stimp profile image59

That's my point....why should it bother them when we as women, KNOW, men are "doing it" alone.  What's the double standard.  I don't get it.

2. Laura Thykeson profile image64
                Laura Thykesonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My ex bought me one once and then got jealous of the damn thing! He thought I was using it all the time without him, LOLOL!!!  (little did he know....)

1. Stimp profile image59

Wink wink Wink wink, Nudge Nudge

1. Laura Thykeson profile image64

Just because I named it and everything...AAAhhh Mr. Pinky and I had such good times....

3. Michael Willis profile image68

In some cases a fair question, but why do women get so upset if a man gets a "toy" and even sometimes a movie? I know we men are different than women, but women should know this about men.This is not New news! The "gate/door" gets closed for punishment or to try to control us and men will do what men will do. We are at a disadvantage!!!
            lol, what man ever "closes" his options up? Not being ugly...but men that I know and myself somewhat included do  seem to have stronger "sex drive" than women do it seems. We want it when we want it and (there is scientific reports out there that says so also)and we have less self-control than women do.

Once again SOME men have a stronger sex drive- I myself, can EASILY stand up in comparison when it comes to drive.
              But what men don’t realize-it isn’t that our sex drive is lacking at all-when yawl want it and we say, we don’t, we are just pissed off at yawl and rather take care of driving our cars our selves.
              Or we are tired---and unless your a 1 or 2 minute man, at times the want for sleep takes over the want for sex- doesn’t mean I’m not in need.
              Movies??? Movies are cool... I don’t care if my guy has them- Ill watch them with him. Ive gone as far as putting one on for him when I am too tired to go there. I wish him good luck before I go off to sleep   big_smile

Sounds like you have some understanding of the MALE persona! I always loved the TV show According to Jim. He was crude alot, but...there is alot of truths in that show about the male-female situations.
                edit:  Especially from the Male side of things!

1. Stimp profile image59

And Everybody Loves Raymond....another great one....

Welllllllll.....don't actually judge us men by Raymond. lolol We are more like Jim Belushi from his show.
                    According to Jim should be an every woman's watch to learn about men!!! It may be comedy, but females could learn alot about men from this show.

i dont know if i understand the male persona or i have convinced myself that, as long as i see things with little hidden meaning, it comes close to a males perspective on things. Ive figured out with my husband at least- things are never really complicated-yawl are pretty much cut and paste. You dont read between the lines-if I want it, dont whisper clues-shout orders... I could be wrong, but its worked for me so far  smile

1. Stimp profile image59

Or just looking at them and whatever they are doing and go "WTF?"  And that can take many meanings based on which of the the three words you emphasize.  Or, when he hears the term "Soooo, let me ask you this....."  He knows what's comin' next is not necessarily a question about hunting or football lol

2. Michael Willis profile image68

There you go. Men are really not complicated. We are "built" differently. I guess you could call men more "physical" and women more "emotional/mental" in a lot of ways. lolol

16. Stimp profile image59
    Stimpposted 14 years ago

ya knooooowwww.....guys like vibrators too and I'm not talkin' through the back door.  Could be fun for both of you when you are together.  Just sayin'.....

Depends on the guy... My husband was so worried about me using one when he wasnt around-he began to hide all batteries, and when I asked him if I could have a battery or two-I had to answer 20 questions...

17. Shadesbreath profile image76
    Shadesbreathposted 14 years ago

Buy her an assortment of cucumbers first, get an idea of what she's looking for.  You can make salad out of the rejects. Win, win.

18. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

If your girlfriend really does that it's time for another girlfriend. You wouldn't want that type of person responsible for your children.

your not making a movie while the kids watch... it is a private event... and if self pleasure makes a bad parent...Im not sure there is more than a dozen or so fit people to be parents...

1. Stimp profile image59

Thank you....roll

19. Stimp profile image59
    Stimpposted 14 years ago

okey dokey....I'm out of this one.....

20. Stimp profile image59
    Stimpposted 14 years ago

OK...sorry, no I'm back in......

Soooo, let me ask you this....you actually believe that if someone would be a bad parent if they "pleasure themselves".  And, then so should I ASSUME that ALL men are going to be horrible with MY children. 

I'm just wondering.

1. Stimp profile image59

This is in direct response to a comment about finding a new girlfriend cuz she'd be a piece of crap for doing such a horrid thing and would be horrible around the children.....

21. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

NO!

Don't buy her a toy.

A better idea is to take her shopping. Check out a few different stores. Make an afternoon out of it smile

If you try to guess what she might like, and you guess wrong, she will think you do not understand her at all. Very bad.

If you don't want to go with her, get a gift certificate. But let her pick out what she wants. You might wind up looking like a complete doofus. (Ask my ex smile)

22. profile image0

If you're referencing my comment, then yes. They have obviously made some real poor choices in their lives and have little, if any, control over their own behavior. That is not someone that should be considered a good canidate for parenthood.

1. Stimp profile image59

But it's okay for men to do it...but their choices are fine?  What poor choices, pray tell, would be a good example?  I'm just wondering.

23. profile image0

It's not appropriate for either sex. No poor choice is a good example, If we make one we learn from it and don't do it again.

1. Stimp profile image59

Interesting way of looking at it.  It is your opinion and I'll agree to disagree big_smile

As will I- I thought that the idea of self pleasure being a moral sin was left back in the 1950's, but with respect to your opinion, I will not argue my disagreement...

1. Stimp profile image59

Ohhhhh.....I thought we were talking about people going BLIND and that's the reason for the inability to appropriately care for the children.  Noooowwww I get it lol

LMAO big_smile  big_smile

24. cindyvine profile image69
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

You mean you haven't bought her one yet?  What planet are you from?

25. profile image0

No you don't get it.

I understand that being a chronic masturbator who has no control over their desires, wants and needs- would make them a poor candidate for Parent of the Year.
      I can see how someone making an adult film of themselves partaking in this activity while their children played aimlessly around them...would make them a less than responsible parent.
      I do not see, how masturbating alone-leaving no evidence of your activity for your children to discover, can lead to the conclusion that you are an irresponsible parent.
      If you have never placed your hands on yourself before or during sex-with the intention of stimulating yourself in preparation for sex or to continue sex, then...??? Okay????

Like I said-I respect your opinion-but dont agree with it, or with you judging people that do enjoy self pleasure

I understand that being a chronic masturbator who has no control over their desires, wants and needs- would make them a poor candidate for Parent of the Year.
      I can see how someone making an adult film of themselves partaking in this activity while their children played aimlessly around them...would make them a less than responsible parent.
      I do not see, how masturbating alone-leaving no evidence of your activity for your children to discover, can lead to the conclusion that you are an irresponsible parent.
      If you have never placed your hands on yourself before or during sex-with the intention of stimulating yourself in preparation for sex or to continue sex, then...??? Okay????

Like I said-I respect your opinion-but dont agree with it, or with you judging people that do enjoy self pleasure

26. Stimp profile image59
    Stimpposted 14 years ago

That's what she said....

27. pylos26 profile image70

Sounds like mr pinky was a gentleman and a scholar.

28. profile image0

I'm not judging you or anyone else. But if for example you are a good man have taken care of yourself, worked hard on your education and Job. Then you decide that you would like to start a family and you know the mother of your children will be their most important teacher and gaurdian while you're at work. Would you feel more comfortable with:

A. A party girl that loves the one she's with and has done so since puberty.

B. A woman who's not sure if she's gay or Bi but she knows for sure she likes sex toys.

C. A woman with experience who has done pretty much everything prior to marraige.

D. A woman who may have out of curiosity had a sexual relationship but understood the sanctity issue and decided to not go the direction of multiple sex partners.

E. A good Christian woman who was raised by loving parents that helped her learn the importance of her position in sociaty and wants to marry a man who shares her values.

I want my kids to know right from wrong and to make wise decisions based on what I have taught and shared with them about the world- I do not wish to ever make them feel as if I am to ridged of a woman to ever ask for advise, or for them to ever be afraid to turn to me when they are in trouble. I know that I am a good parent... I know that I have their best interest in mind every moment of every day. I am pretty sure that I am a more prepared parent, that values my children for being individuals and encourages them and helps their development more so than 90% of the population, and I own vibrators. I did not lose my virginity until I was 18. I’ve only had 3 partners in my life and only 2 of which could say I was a willing participant (my first and my husband)you can read about that on my hub- A Will to Survive...

I would not want a Shrewd Christian Valued Woman with no informed perspective to guide my children. So all she can say to them is, "Do what I say-because I say it"... Id rather have the retired whore that can say, "You are better than what I did-make better choices"

Someone to teach my children value (I was raised by my mother- a doctor/my father a business owner/two loving parents- who had 5 children-all of which are caring collected people-not one couple in my family has ever been divorced)- me.
      Someone to teach my children about the world (seen bad-seen sad-seen wonderful and kindness, and felt all as well)-me.
      Someone to teach my children of dangers which is part of our existence (don’t trust all-don’t doubt them either)-me.
      The value of education (I attended College, after graduating high school a year early, and have 2 Bachelors Degrees) -me
      The importance of waiting to have sex until you are ready to engage in sex-me
      (or ask about masturbating)-ME

This reminds me of when I was little and I had heard "The F word" at school. I asked my dad what it mean't and his response was "Christians don't do that"  lol  (do what the word means, that is...)

2. caravalhophoto profile image60
      caravalhophotoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Sneako...

turning your question around a little, this is what I want:

A man who is clean, knows were the buttons are and how to finagle them to pleasure me and knows how to use the vibrator to pleasure us both...my ex husband was fumbler...glad I have a box of toys...may have cheated on him if I didn't.
      Don't need multiple sex partners, enjoy men (but I do love looking at women, I truely believe bodies are art)and prefer one with values and morals...

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Cara, I'm not too much for to crazy but when I was younger I was alittle wilder. I can appreciate your position and respect your opinion.

1. caravalhophoto profile image60
          caravalhophotoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I figured you were a wild young man Sneako...coffee???

1. profile image0

Among other things.smile

29. pylos26 profile image70

Sneako...Only a fool would get up off the floor again.

30. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Say wha?

31. pylos26 profile image70

Just an ole silly saying.

32. profile image0

A Shrewd Christian valued woman or do you mean A Christian woman that has values?

Christian has nothing to do with values. I have known Christians that are horrible people. People have values because they were taught values in their life-religion has absolutely nothing to do with measuring whether or not someone has values or how well they will raise their children. Masturbating does not mean that a person lacks value.
      Question though---when you stated-a woman that knows her place in society...What did you mean by that? What place is she suppose to take?
      May I also ask if you have children?

1. profile image0

Yes a son. Mother and teacher first, if children are involved, then a career if she has the choice. She can choose to be president or welfare mother and anything in between.

and you seriously believe that using a vibrator lessens a woman's ability to be a role model, mother and teacher for her children?

1. profile image0

That would depend on the individual completely. If all things were equal and you had the knowledge about this then the one that didn't might be the better choice.

33. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

DR Ruth(a sex therapist)made this statement"If a women is not satisfied by her partner it is perfectly acceptable for her to Pleasure herself by Other means",thanks to her my girlfriend is now dating the Lawnmower...

34. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Sex is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.  Get her a cigar instead.

35. nataliepress profile image60
    nataliepressposted 14 years ago

You know you just want to watch...

Ah yes, someone finally said it! So true dear, that is so true...They love THAT!

36. Laura Thykeson profile image64
    Laura Thykesonposted 14 years ago

I have an idea! Just get her one of those catalogs, leave it lying around, and if she wants one, she will order one. Also, on Directv, there is a very latenight shopping show called "Shop Erotic" and they sell things that look like miniature carnival rides with all of the lights and things they do...lol lol

1. maudine_05 profile image60
      maudine_05posted 14 years agoin reply to this

cool

37. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

you ask her first if she will use it,

38. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Seriously though, if you buy her a vibrator, what's in it for you? I know you're gonna say the joy of giving pleasure, but there could be more to it.  Has she indicated any interest in one at all?

39. Bovine Currency profile image60
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

Got to ask... Does your girlfriend need a vibrator?

1. profile image0

Are you asking me?

40. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Sorry I missed most of this forum. Just got back from Thanksgiving vacation smile

I say go for it. If its something you've discussed and she wants one.

My boyfriend bought me mine smile

1. profile image0

TMI!

1. Colebabie profile image59
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't think so. Just showing that at least one woman here has received that gift from her boyfriend and didn't find anything wrong with it.

1. profile image0

My ears are bleeding! Is it all about you?

Is what all about me?

1. profile image0

I don't know if you don't! Goin to bed, goodnight.

Umm ok. Goodnight!

41. Bovine Currency profile image60

Nothing wrong with sex toys.  Cat-o-nine tails is my fav tongue

42. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 14 years ago

If you buy a vibrator for your girl, it means you do not trust her. You think she will get attracted to someone else when you are not there. If you want to please her , when u are away, try phone sex.

Umm not true.

43. Bovine Currency profile image60

This is getting a little serious for me.  Its just a vibrator.  If you need to think about it too much, don't buy it.  I'll admit I thought this was a joke to begin with.

I agree. Its not that serious. I didn't think it was a joke... its a legit question I guess. But I bet he knows his girl and whether or not its cool to buy her one. A group of strangers with a way different relationship isn't going to help him make a decision.

44. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I believe everyone seems to have answered the question and the censor is in, lollo:D

45. sullyosully profile image61
    sullyosullyposted 6 years ago

Three word, Clone A Willy! (look it up)
    She may love it, she may hate it but either way, assuming she has a sense of humor, hilarity will ensue smile

46. S.K. profile image69
    S.K.posted 6 years ago

If your a sex-toy couple, then go for it! But if you guys prefer to go toy-less when your role-playing as amateur porn stars, then do not buy one. Most women prefer the real thing over a toy. You will just have to hurry and come home and help her with her hot-box...

47. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

8 year old post, people

1. Aime F profile image70
      Aime Fposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Maybe he’s been agonizing over the decision this whole time.

2. S.K. profile image69
      S.K.posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Still a fun post to reply to tho... Lol!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)