Here are the steps I follow.
1. Look for keyword phrases with a considerable amount of global and local searches. This can be done through the Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
2. After finding 3 related keyword phrases with at least 200k views, research about the topic and come up with an interesting title.
3. Do the basics. Write an introduction, body, and brief summary in the end. It would be better if yo can write a hub that has more than 1000 words.
4. Make sure your new hub is free from grammar and spelling errors.
5. Insert photos or videos to spice up your new hub,
6. Read the final output and make necessary adjustments.
7. Publish the hub and spread the word about it through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, your personal blog, and any other method you can think of.
Good luck here on Hubpages and God bless!
by Kent Maureen4 years ago
Hello,I am new here in HubPages. Just signed up for an account a few days ago and I barely got any followers. I would like to know some tips on how to increase my number of followers aside of course, from writing a...
by Ethan Green5 years ago
Hi folksSo I've been following some very complicated conversations on the forums recently about this Panda update thingy and I've started wondering what it all means for someone who is still pretty new (8 hubs and 3...
by Peter V5 years ago
Do you often flag content on HubPages?I see a few hubs everyday that are in English, but poorly written. I hate to flag a hub if someone is just trying to start on HP, but I don't like reading poorly written hubs! What...
by yoshi978 years ago
I hear so much about SEO, backlinking, and on and on ...Do these tips bring in the money? Yes. Are they necessary? Maybe not ...First off, we need to understand how Google works. When some person in Kansas Googles...
by Gary Anderson6 years ago
I no longer have much traffic coming from Google. I hate Google. They took my original content which I posted at BI, and gave it less of a place. Screwgle is wrong and nothing more than a common thief.
by marketingmerge6 years ago
Do I have to use original content?If I have written and created content for my blog or Squidoo, can I post that same content on HubPages?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.