jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Why is my hub pending and not appearing on my content?

1. LYoung55 profile image60
    LYoung55posted 5 years ago

Why is my hub pending and not appearing on my content?

I wrote a hub a few days ago and on the statistics tab shows that it is "pending." All of my other hubs have been "featured" within a few hours. I don't know why it has not already been published. Another thing is that when I click on my "content" tab, it is not available to look at. Why is this?

2. That Grrl profile image61
    That Grrlposted 5 years ago

Sometimes one takes longer than the others. I think weekends have something to do with it. Not everyone wants to be here all week and weekends too.

1. That Grrl profile image61
      That Grrlposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Go into your profile editing screen. Scroll down to the bottom. There is an option to display all your posts in your profile OR only the posts which are marked as featured. This is why you are not seeing the post in your content.

2. LYoung55 profile image60
      LYoung55posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much, That Grrl. This solved my problem.

3. ikepius profile image76
    ikepiusposted 5 years ago

you did not say how long it has been pending. If it has been that way for longer than a week I suggest you contact HP and make a complaint.

4. Paul Maplesden profile image75
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

It can sometimes take 2-3 days for hubs to become featured, especially if there is a weekend in between.

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image54
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Write to HubPages about your problem. The email id is,  team@hubpages.com They do respond within a short time.
    Good luck.

working