jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What happens to the question when an answer is selected the best? No more earnin

1. sharingknowledge profile image72
    sharingknowledgeposted 5 years ago

What happens to the question when an answer is selected the best? No more earnings or ?

2. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Others claim that we can earn by posting good questions but I really don't think it works that way. Have you ever seen a hub question topping a google search for a certain keyword? I haven't since the first time I used Google, Yahoo, and other infamous search engine platforms today. Probably the only benefit of creating questions is that it can direct activity to your account. You can gain more followers by posting relevant and interesting questions. Your answers being selected as the best can also help you in the same way.

3. Paul Maplesden profile image77
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

Earnings from questions are tiny at best anyway.

4. Geekdom profile image91
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

There are benefits to answering questions within HupPages but they are not directly related to making money. Also, most questions on HubPages are amongst the community and rarely outrank an ask.com or yahoo answer or similar sites on any search engine.
    Benefits.
    1) Getting 10 best answers wins you an accolade. This raises your HubberScore and makes your profile more appealing to follow.  (More Followers usually leads to more money.
    2) Answering questions can be a way to get people to look at your profile and articles.
    3) HubPages itself has very little detailed information and Hubbers are your best source for how things work on this site.
    4) Questions can be a fun way to interact with the HubPage Community.

5. harmony155 profile image70
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

I believe answering and asking questions help to increase your overall Hub score. I've found that to be the case for me.

working