jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why did you choose HubPages, for publish your articles ?

1. Kurias James profile image60
    Kurias Jamesposted 5 years ago

Why did you choose HubPages, for publish your articles ?

There are many other platforms like Trionds,elance,guru.com.... But why did you choose HubPages...

2. Kentrallos profile image74
    Kentrallosposted 5 years ago

Looking at the HubPages Platform it was obvious to me.  I am new to online writing, and writing seriously in general. Besides school papers in college.  HubPages seemed to be a community of helpful people, and offered a ton of information to help me get started. I'm not sure if it is the BEST out there, but It does seem like a really good choice to me. I'm sure it would ease the tension of starting something new to any new writer.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

A friend recommended this site and I put my work up here, never looking into other sites.  Frankly, I am beginning to wonder why on earth I am here at Hubpages.  I was just reading posts in a forum and it went from a simple subject to people insulting each other. I don't get it and I don't need this kind of frustration.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

a place where i can write anything on any topics and less restrictions. I could earn from ebay, amazon, adsense and HP earnings. A great place for all.

5. JimTxMiller profile image77
    JimTxMillerposted 5 years ago

I like the format, and I love the community. However, I do not publish on HP exclusively. So it was not a matter of choosing HP over other sites.