jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do hubbers need to collaborate ?

1. mr-veg profile image67
    mr-vegposted 5 years ago

Do hubbers need to collaborate ?

Do hubbers need to collaborate ? Will hubpages every implement a chat messenger ? Will hubbers like it if they do ?

2. cre8ivOne profile image75
    cre8ivOneposted 5 years ago

I think hubbers do communicate with each other in different places on Hubpages but I see what you mean.  Maybe a specified forum for collaboration could work, as long as people are not stealing ideas!

A chat feature could be nice but I see a downside where it could become too personal.

mr-vegposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah it can become too personal but that might be handled using block feature.. yet again depends how people want to use it... even at a workplace communicators make a great visibility and are useful..

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I'm anti-social so even if HubPages added a "chat" feature I doubt that I'd ever use it.

Thanks for sharing your perspective !!

4. jeffduff profile image76
    jeffduffposted 5 years ago

As I note in my recent hub, "Hubpages at the Crossroad", the need for hub writers to collaborate and cooperate is huge!  It could be the difference between Hubpages and hub writers scraping by for the next few years OR all of us gaining in reputation and personal income!

No cooperation = low earnings and low hub traffic.

well nice thought !! Sounds good, bringing everyone together using collaborate !!

Closed to reply

working