Question in regards to Hub Content?

1. ruizblake150 profile image60
    ruizblake150posted 5 years ago

Question in regards to Hub Content?

Hello everyone I am fairly new to Hubpages. My question is I have a blog already that has unique and fresh content owned by me. The entire blog is all my work. Would I be able to use that content and post it here on Hugpages without any issues??

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

No, not exactly... but many people do make their hubs and their blogs work together by using links.  If you have already published a piece online, and try to repost the same article as a hub, you will be penalized for duplicate content ,even though it  is your original writing and not copied from someone else.
    HubPages wants to see, (in fact, requires)  original content.  Try making a hub that is related to the subject of your blog. You can mention your blog in your profile and even post an appropriate link to it in your hub. (Don't overdo.)
    Read the FAQ's, the Learning Center, and even some of the "help" forums -- then give it a try.
    Many , if not most , of us learned by doing. Good luck. and welcome to HP.

1. ruizblake150 profile image60
      ruizblake150posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I see. Thank you for the explanation. Glad I got a straight answer before I went in blindly. I appreciate your help.

Closed to reply

working