jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the benefit of pinterest and how to use it?

1. sonykuddi profile image39
    sonykuddiposted 5 years ago

What is the benefit of pinterest and how to use it?

I want to use pinterest but did not understand the method of uses and benefit of using it.

2. gosupress profile image65
    gosupressposted 5 years ago

Make a lot of different boards, pin stuff to it that is linking to your hubpages and related in content.

Focus on tall pins instead of wide pins.

If the pin doesn't say everything but leaves something to be discovered, you get more traffic.

3. profile image0
    Casimiroposted 5 years ago

Like any social bookmarking site, you expand your network of followers and followees. If you make a new hub or other post with pictures in it, pin one or more of those at each publication time in a relevant board. When you pin, you also have the option to share it on Twitter.

If for no other reason, you get to see some amazing photography from others!

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Please don't use pinterest only to pin hubs as HubPages was almost banned from there once before due to people abusing it.  If you want to use Pinterest, that's wonderful.  It can be used for so many things.  I have TONS of pins on everything under the sun.  I find it is a great way for me to be visually organized.  I do share my hubs, but I also participate and share many other things.