jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How come on the "stats" there is a tab for checking eBay, but not for Amazon?

1. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 4 years ago

How come on the "stats" there is a tab for checking eBay,  but not for Amazon?

I like to check my sales on Amazon as well as eBay, but under the "stats" there is only info for eBay.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

Go to "earnings," click "amazon," - this will take you to amazon.com, log in, and check your earnings there.

Hubpages doesn't know what your amazon.com earnings are because you might be like me and several others who don't just sell amazon on Hubpages.com, but also on other sites.

With Ebay, you have to deal with Hubpages...unless you own a website of your own and have your own separate ebay account associated with your website.

1. mary615 profile image93
      mary615posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  That makes sense!

3. LCDWriter profile image95
    LCDWriterposted 4 years ago

If you click on Settings that is under the Earnings category, you can see your Amazon earnings.  Just choose Amazon reports and it will take you into their page where you can review them.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

Because Amazon is not a part of the HP Earnings Program, it is separate.

5. Savio Dawson profile image90
    Savio Dawsonposted 4 years ago

Hi Mary615,

Since ebay uses the same tracking mechanism of Google Adsense, it becomes easier to integrate your earnings with HP's own earning program.

Amazon, on the other hand, tracks on it own through its associate program and hence not integrated with Hub Pages. Maybe sometimes in the future it could be integrated, but for now you have to do the extra work of checking your earnings. Not a bad job, I guess, especially if your making tons!!

Regards,
    Savio.

working