jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (23 posts)

How does everyone else view Pinterest?

1. LisaMarie724 profile image79
    LisaMarie724posted 4 years ago

How does everyone else view Pinterest?

I feel like I get a lot of traffic from pinterest, how does everyone else feel about it?

2. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

LisaMarieI think it is a great resource and I also get quite a lot of traffic from it.

3. Anna Evanswood profile image75
    Anna Evanswoodposted 4 years ago

I havent pinned my own hubs. But I love it as a resource. So many ideas, so easy to use. I am in LOVE!

4. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

If your blog or article is having photos and images finding favor with the Pinterest community then it gets circulated .

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

It's fun to  use and I like to skim thru other people's pics and "pins" but so far, for me at least, it hasn't translated into a major traffic source for my Hubs.

LisaMarie724posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Give it some time and I bet you will.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Been usin' it for almost a year now and views from it are still negligible ... I guess I don't pin the kinda stuff most Pinteresters dig.

6. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I create graphics for my hubs that are Pinterest friendly and they do quite well.  I think that's because I have a lot of followers there and I pin a LOT of stuff, my hubs probably make up less than 5% of my hubs across a wide range of topics. 

Hubs are great to pin - so long as hubbers are mindful not to spam or only pin their own stuff.  I've had a few hubs that have been pinned numerous times.  Mostly ones that are geared towards household/lifestyle type topics.

7. Rosie2010 profile image78
    Rosie2010posted 4 years ago

I love Pinterest. Although I have not been active for a while and only pin my own hubs and pics, I still get lots of traffic from Pinterest.  How cool is that?  Pinterest rocks!!!

I'm not as active as I should be either but I do get traffic from it so naturally I love it!  Thanks for responding Rosie2010

8. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 4 years ago

To be honest I haven't really checked if I get much traffic or not but I just love Pinterest for the fabulous photos, ideas and art.

9. MissJamieD profile image72
    MissJamieDposted 4 years ago

I've never used Pinterest with Hubpages, I'm not actually sure how to do it...but thanks for the idea I'm going to look into it;)

But Pinterest by itself, amazing! I totally love it.

You should def. give it a try.  Just click on a picture on your hub and it'll give you the option to pin it.

2. MissJamieD profile image72
      MissJamieDposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh sweet, thank you:)

10. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

I like Pinterest as a website, but haven't had much luck getting traffic from there.

11. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I've been on Pinterest for almost a year. At first I just pinned my hubs, then I started following more people and repinning their fun stuff. In the past 2 months I'm having more people repin my stuff and getting more traffic from it. I've had 88 hub views from Pinterest in the last 30 days, so not a lot, but it's picking up.

I think that, like most social media sites, you have to really participate, not just spam them with your own stuff.

12. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Great resource so long as you also pin work from others and do not over use (abuse) it.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/110458

13. maalarue profile image88
    maalarueposted 4 years ago

I signed up with Pinterest 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it. I wish I had known about it sooner. In the last 7 days I have had over 340 hits on my Hub article.

Congrats!  I always have traffic from them daily but on really good days I'll get 200 hits from Pinterest by itself. I love it.

2. maalarue profile image88
      maalarueposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Awesome! Congrats back. I also had over 200 hits on a Friday night last week in just 2 hours. It was around midnight - don't know what happened. For some odd reason it went viral for about 2 hours. Oddly, Hubpages did not give me credit for alot.

14. Abby Campbell profile image93
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

I have a Pinterest account, but I don't use it very often. I just pinned a ton of my hubs there yesterday. But, I have to say that I do get many notifications that others have pinned my stuff to their own boards. In fact, my HubPages analysis shows quite a bit of my traffic comes from Pinterest.

15. lorddraven2000 profile image89
    lorddraven2000posted 4 years ago

I love it not just for the traffic but the amount of expression there. I use it for my hubs but I also like to post pics I take on my own time to get some feedback on.

16. Dusana1234 profile image61
    Dusana1234posted 4 years ago

I love Pinterest, so far I get a little traffic. But everyday it's getting better and better.
    Lets be positive.
    Dusana :-)

working